The Bachelor and the Bride


 The Bachelor and the Bride

The Dread Penny Society Book 4

Written by: Sarah M. Eden

Oh my goodness gracious! If you haven't had the chance to read any of the Dread Penny Society books, I suggest you start now because this one tops them all. There are so many spoilers and reveals that I can't share because it would ruin it for you but man this one is soo good. Sarah Eden has me sitting on the edge of my seat wanting to read faster but at the same time wanting it go by slow so I can savor it better. Dr. Barnabus Milligan is such a good-hearted guy- I mean all of the Dread Penny Society men are and Gemma is such a plucky, happy girl that you want them to figure things out to find their happily ever after. But there is soo much in their way- danger both of the heart and a physical nature. I can't say anymore otherwise I worry I will spoil it. I recommend making sure you have the time to read it all because I guarantee you won't want to set it down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood