Home on the Harbor

 

Home on the Harbor

Cliffside Point: Book 4

Written by: Ellen Joy

The fourth book in this series has all of the characters come back with big appearances. While this may hold Harper's love story, it also holds the love story of the whole family (blood and chosen)- the love story of how these characters found each other and rely on each other. While the romance is sweet, the greater meaning comes from how these women are light to each other and can rely on each other. Reading about their struggles and will to survive makes me want to reach out to those around me so they know I have their backs and love them. 

Overall- I wish I could have seen more of Harper's love story. There is so much to her back story and understanding who she is as a person that I felt a little gypped on seeing her happily ever after. To seeing the characters fall in love after they came around to enjoying each other's company. Maybe we will see more of that in the next book!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood