Cinder-Nanny

Cinder-Nanny

Written by: Sariah Wilson

 Sariah Wilson has done it again. This clean and sweet romance isn't just fluff- it has some depth to it. With a little bit of spice thrown in, my heart swooned and I wished there were more guys like Griffin in the world. I loved that Diana had more to her character than just falling in love. She was so altruistic and then all the people she interacted with (for the most part) in Aspen were fantastic. Diana had so much introspection and growth while still being a fantastic person from the start. There wasn't any point I wanted to wack someone upside the head. Not to say there wasn't conflict because there was but none of it was angsty. I couldn't wait to figure out what happened from the start. Cinderella has always been one of my fairy-tales and this retelling was spot on!


Purchase on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Cinder-Nanny-Novel-Sariah-Wilson-ebook/dp/B09GF8YRJL/ref=sr_1_2?crid=30U2T2U97UQKV&keywords=cinder+nanny&qid=1645118742&sprefix=cinder+nanny%2Caps%2C186&sr=8-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood