Maybe I Will


 Maybe I will

Written by: Melanie Jacobson

This sweet romance was sooo good. I was hooked from the start and I did not want to put it down. The characters have such growth from when we see them in So Not My Thing. This book was on fire with chemistry while staying in the limits of making out. Dylan and Chloe are such a great match and it was so good to see them get their happily ever after. Melanie Jacobson set up their relationship so well from hating each other to falling in love to the fight that we could see coming from a mile away. While I wanted to shake them at points- everything made sense. These aren't dumb characters who make dumb mistakes. They feel like real people who have good reasons for the things they do. From start to finish- A+ story writing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood