An Accidental Romance


 An Accidental Romance

The Jennings Family Series

Written by: Karen Tuft

This sweet romance had quite the whirlwind of events. From a broken ankle keeping Miss Rebecca from London to an unexpected marriage (not her own) that led to exciting events- this story goes all over the place. The slow build of romance was fun to see in the beginning as the couple's interactions were not purposeful but incidental. As the story continued, it seemed to drag for a bit and I couldn't help but skim some of the not as important details and conversations. It took me a while to get through the middle part of the book. Once the climax occurred, it all happened quickly and drew me back in. This story was a fun one-time read but I don't know that I would go back and read it again. The characters were fantastic and wholesome and the plot was solid but I just had a hard time connecting with the story as a whole. 

Purchase on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Accidental-Romance-Karen-Tuft-ebook/dp/B09GLFBF4G/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1634066483&refinements=p_27%3AKaren+Tuft&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Karen+Tuft

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood