An Alleged Rogue

 

An Alleged Rogue

Georgian Gentlemen

Written by: Sian Ann Bessey

Sian Bessey's newest book in the Georgian Gentleman series had me racing for the end. From start to finish, I couldn't wait to see what happened. The intrigue, society's gossip, and the romancer all had me entranced. An Alleged Rogue took me to a place that I could see society's whirl happening while still being set in the country. This book details a villain who isn't limited to one crime but several. By the time the story ends, every wraps up nicely after the climax that made my heart race and the hero and heroine to be put in life-threatening situations. This historical romance was so fun to read.

Purchase on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091DXPRQ5/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood