The Heirs of Falcon Point


 Heirs of Falcon Point

Written by: Traci Hunter Abramson, Sian Ann Bessey, Paige Edwards, and A.L. Sowards

From Austria during WWII to all over current day Europe, these authors wove a story of intrigue and suspense. While we knew who the bad guy was from the beginning, Traci Abramson, Sian Bessey, Paige Edwards, and AL Sowards worked together to make this story engaging and I couldn't put it down. The way these authors worked together made the story seamless. The beginning made me reminiscent of The Sound of Music with how the characters are escaping the Nazis who want to conscript them but with the authors' own flair. This lent the story a familiar air with answering the question, what would have happened that I never knew I needed to know. I came to love the characters-both the original Lang siblings and their current-day descendants.

With the list of authors on the cover, I knew this story would be fantastic- but I was blown away with how detailed and captivating this was from beginning to end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood