Snowed in at the Villa


 Snowed in at the Villa

Snowed in for Christmas Clean Romance Series

Written by: Chelsea Hale

Chelsea Hale's new Christmas romance is different from what I expected. This story has all the light-hearted feels that you get from having a reclusive billionaire snowed in with a vivacious optimist. They both have scars from past relationships but that doesn't stop the feelings from coming. I've never been a temp worker but the way Chelsea Hale describes the job makes me feel like it is something I could take part in. I know it isn't all sunshine and rainbows but I can just picture the variety in my mind. That partnered with the picturesque scenery written into this story makes it candy for my mind's eye. 

Purchase on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09DZXC6G8/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood