Addy's Prince Charming

 

Addy's Prince Charming

Love in Little River: Book 6

Written by Ranee S. Clark

Addy's Prince Charming was a cute read. As a woman who struggles with feeling her own worth, I related really well to Addy. She is such a great character that doesn't know how amazing she actually is. I didn't relate as well to Tristan since most of what we know of him is that he is a prince that is down-to-earth. The first page was a little hard to get into but because I knew the characters from the previous stories set in Little River- I was excited to keep reading and see how Addy received her own happily ever after. I also loved seeing all the different characters from previous books in the series return. 

Purchase on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09HMPZW7R?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_5&storeType=ebooks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood