An Unlikely Pair

 

An Unlikely Pair

Written by: Traci Hunter Abramson

Oh my goodness! At first I was a little hesitant with this story because it is different than Traci Abramson's usual action/adventure/suspense but I couldn't be more thrilled with how good it is. This story is all romance and Traci Abramson does something right when writing. It doesn't matter if it is romance or suspense- based on the sports world or something completely different. She completely nails it. 

The only thing I wish was different on this story was I would love an epilogue to see how Amaliya and Tyler end up. Do they make it to the olympics? Do they win? Does their relationship make it past the ups and downs that come with everything? This may all be address in future books as this is book one in the series. Everything else in this story was amazing. I couldn't put it down. 

This story is definitely swoon-worthy. I stayed up late reading it because I couldn't wait to see what happened. It is definitely a sweet romance that just flows. Traci Abramson did it again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood