The Chemistry of Christmas

 

The Chemistry of Christmas

Christmas at Shiloh Ridge Ranch

Written by: Liz Isaacson

I don't know if I am more impressed with how well all of the titles fit the books and the characters in this series or at how much I enjoy reading the romances of each of the Glover siblings. While the picture on the cover doesn't scream Preacher Glover to me, I do love Preacher, Charlie, and everything about them. Their love story that is perfect just for them- so different than the other Glover brothers but still shows the spirit of Shiloh Ridge Ranch. 

This whole series is a fantastic read. While I do recommend reading the stories in order to give you the best experience (helping to avoid spoilers along with getting to know the whole family) it isn't completely necessary. These are fantastic books that just draw you in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood