The Accidental Text

 

The Accidental Text

Written by: Becky Monson

Oh my heart-warming story- I loved this book. From beginning to end it hooked me and I couldn't wait to find out how it ended. Did Maggie Cooper go for the guy who is right there in the office who likes her back or for the hot guy who she ends up texting through "the accidental text." As the adventure goes and both Maggie and Chase are grieving the loss of their mothers, Becky Monson writes a fun, comedic story while still managing to show the characters' grief and heartache. 

The romance is great and I felt my heart go pitter-patter as the characters become best friends and beyond. The texting is real and cute and overall this story definitely made its way onto my favorites list. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Snowed in at the Movie Set