How Not to Fall for Your Ex


 How to Not Fall for Your Ex

Written by: Meg Easton

Meg Easton does it again with this final installment of the How to Not Fall series. I loved reading about Timini and her adventures in life and love. The encore of previous characters coming in added to the comedy from the first three. My favorite line had to be "Drop him like a wad of cash at Costco." This story had me smiling over and over again from start to end. 

I am sad to see the series end. The setting of the inn made for an ideal place for these four roommates to come together and fall in love.  Meg Easton set this story to be a great jumping point for other characters to have their own stories or for this to be a great conclusion for the series. I look forward to seeing the next once from Meg Easton.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood