Widows of Somsert

Widows of Somerset

Timeless Regency Collection

Written by: Rebecca Connolly, Jen Geigle Johnson, Heather B. Moore
This collection of regency romances were a perfect read to relax at the end of the my day. Each story had the same unifying elements like the Secret Society of Young Widows and the eccentric Lady Joanna but were also unique and had their own strong plot.

I adored this collection of stories and I am sure I will read it again. With the start of an intriguing series in The Widow of Lavender Cottage and two well-written and beautiful romances accompanying it, I couldn't ask for more from a Timeless Regency Collection.

Each of the romances drew me in and helped me escape the current world events. They lifted my spirits as the widows went from being against ever loving again to falling in love with the best of men in every single case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood