The Perfect Game

The Perfect Game

Rosemont High Baseball: Book 2

Written by Britney M. Mills
The Perfect Game is a feel-good romance. With two high -who have their own problems- one a dysfunctional family and the other, an extreme shyness that affects everyone but their friends- this story provides a great chick flick that a lot of young adults can relate to- me included. Each of us experiences our own drama and this would have given me hope for finding love and my own strength despite my mess of a life. 

Both characters make their own mistakes but they find a way to work through things and find success in their passions and relationship. I wouldn't mind my own daughter reading this book someday with some conversations about how a relationship shouldn't make or break your whole world. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood