Blackmoore

Blackmoore

A Proper Romance

Written by: Julianne Donaldson
Julianne Donaldson created an empowering feminine story with Blackmoore. Kate Worthington has determined she can never marry the man she loves so she decides to create her own destiny. While struggling to meet her mother's requirements so she can embark on her desired future, romance starts to grow but Kate knows what she wants and will do anything she can to get there. 

This story made me feel like I could set my mind and do anything I wanted. Set at a beautiful estate in the history of England and conforming to most of the social norms of the time, Julianne managed to create a twist to what history would have been. While a touch slow getting started, I enjoyed immersing myself in this world of achievers and regency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

Sleep Robin Hood