Everything I Do

Everything I Do

Outlaws: Book 1

Written by: M.C. Frank
Everything I Do was a book I did not want to put down. Written in the world of Robin Hood with Maid Marian playing a new and intriguing part, I wanted to find out how everything ended. Starting with an archer whose skills exceed the infamous Robin Hood and a new addition to the band of merry men, this story runs the gamut from heartache, heroism, fear, and satisfaction. Seeing as this is book one of the outlaw series it left me wanting more.

The characters are real with heartbreaking issues- depression, anxiety, hopelessness while still trying to move forward to help the people who are struggling around them. Each individual has the horrors of war written upon their pasts in unique ways. While M.C. Frank has written these characters and the story in a realistic way, it is still a beautiful story that I enjoyed reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Covert Ops

How to Kiss Your Enemy